Companion visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2)
successive empty visa pages.
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local
health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy
of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence
in the U.S.
- Letter from the principal traveler requesting the addition of immediate family members
to his/her visa.
- Copy of the valid Saudi national ID of the principal traveler.
- This type of visa is only applicable to spouses and children of Saudi citizens.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) traveling alone or with one parent must submit a
notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both
parents or legal guardians.