Federal Documents Legalization
A federal document must be issued through a U.S. federal agency, such as FDA, FBI, USDA, DHS, IRS, HHS, EPA, DOJ, DOS, DOE, APHIS, SSA and USPTO...etc. The document must be original, signed by a federal official, and bear the seal of the federal agency that issued the document.
The document will be:
- Certified under the seal of the U.S. Department of State.
- Authenticated by the State Department Authentication Division.
- Fee: Payment must be made, either through mofa.gov.sa, or one of the authorized offices.
- Documents must be sent to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the United States of America.
|U.S. Department of State Fee||$20|
|Embassy of Saudi Arabia Fee||$9|
|U.S. Arab Chamber Stamp Fee||$35|
Federally Issued Documents - Common Certificates
- Risk of Bovine Origin Materials
- Certificate to Foreign Government - CFG
- CertificateSpecified of Pharmaceutical Product
- U.S. Tax Residency - Form 6166
- Certificate of Free Sale - CFS
- Certificate of Exportability
- COPP - Foreign Manufacturer
- Non- Clinical Research Use
- Sanitation certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Animal Health certificate
- Plant Certificate
- Patent - Trademark
- FBI background Check
- Naturalization Certificate
- S.S.A. Benefit Letter
U.S. Federal Government - Federal Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry - CDC/ATSDR (HHS)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives - ATF (DOJ)
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services - CMS (HHS)
- Food & Drug Administration - FDA (HHS)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health - NIH (HHS)
- Drug Enforcement Administration - DEA (DOJ)
- Department of Justice - DOJ
- Department of Labor - DOL
- Department of Commerce - DOC
- Department of State - DOS
- Food Safety & Inspection Service - FSIS (USDA)
- Department of Agriculture - USDA
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative - USTR
- Social Security Administration SSA
- The price does not include the shipping fee. Please include a prepaid airway ticket with your package.
- All documents must be original. If you have a copy, please call us first to confirm your request before you send your package. (Not all documents can be legalized as copies)
- The billing option is available for corporations that have a current “ G-account” only.
- Corporations can pay using a money order or company check.
- Please include your personal details such as a daytime phone number, address, and email to contact you if we encounter any problems.
- Send your package to our Washington DC office at the following address:
US Arab Chamber of commerce
At Saudi Legalization
1330 New Hampshire Ave. B1, NW,
Washington DC 20036