Personal Visit Visa
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2)
successive empty visa pages.
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local
health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- A visa referral note: indicating the number and date of the visa, issued by the Saudi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Minors (under 18 years) traveling alone, or with one parent, must submit a notarized
letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or document confirming legal residence
in the U.S.