- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2)
successive empty visa pages.
- A visa referral note: indicating the number and date of the visa, issued by the Saudi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Applicant’s original birth certificate plus one (1) copy.
- Applicant’s original high school diploma plus one (1) copy. Copy must be authenticated
by the Saudi Cultural Mission (telephone 703-573-7226).
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport
size colored photographs on white background. A medical report must be issued by a
licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. The
physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and
address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of
- Police report, issued within six (6) months prior to the date of application, with
detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.