Important notice for visitors traveling to Saudi Arabia on a tourism visa.
All visitors arriving in the country with a valid tourism visa must provide evidence of a
full course of
one of the four vaccines currently recognized:
two doses of the Oxford/Astra Zeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech,
or Moderna vaccines or a single dose of the vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson.
Guests who have completed two doses of the Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccines will be accepted
if they have received an additional dose of one of the four vaccines approved in the
Saudi Arabia has opened a web portal at
for visitors to register their vaccination status.
The site is available in Arabic and English.
Travelers arriving in Saudi Arabia are also required to provide a negative PCR test taken no
more than 72
hours before departure and an approved paper vaccination certificate,
certified by the official health authorities in the issuing country.
There is no quarantine requirement for vaccinated travelers to Saudi.
Travelers are advised to check the current entry requirements with their
chosen airline before they purchase a ticket.
Nationals of the following countries may obtain an E-visa (online).
Canada, United States
Brunei, China (Hong Kong, Taipei, Macau), Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan
Australia, New Zealand
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France,
Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San
Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Applicants from Group 2 applying for visas at Saudi consulates in the U.S. should follow the
consular district distribution list. Nationals of all other countries may obtain a visa for the
purpose of tourism at any of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s missions abroad provided they obtain the
Note: U.S. visa holders and Schengen visa holders from Group 2 may get their visas upon
arrival at the Saudi port of entry, provided their U.S. visa or Schengen visa has been used at least
- Duly filled application form
- Passport valid for at least six months
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health
insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of accommodation (hotel, residence, etc.) for the applicant’s duration of stay in Saudi
- Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars.
The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at
one time and multiple entries.
- Applicants must be 18+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- Roundtrip ticket and travel itinerary
- Proof of employment
- Financial solvency/bank statement
- Complete personal information, including the applicant’s home address in the United States
Applicants should note the following:
- Visa fees are non-refundable in the event of rejection
- Errors in the information provided by the applicant may be corrected through the website, not
- Applicants planning to acquire visas at Saudi ports of entry should ensure they carry
international credit cards usable outside their home country
- Visas at ports of entry may only be granted to citizens of countries in Group 1.